Yadadri Temple Timings
Yadagirigutta Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy temple is one of the most revered shrines in Telangana state! It is located on a high hill near the Yadagirigutta zone in Nalgonda district. Yadadri Temple is one of the Best Hindu Temples in Telangana.
This Yadagirigutta temple is located in the Valmiki Ramayana behind the emergence of the temple. And many more articles have been published in mythology. The Telangana Tourism renovating the temple to attract more devotees.
Yadadri temples is the one of the Best Temples in Telangna. It is one of the Famous Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy Temples in Telangana.
Yadagirigutta Temple Transportation facilities
The Rai Giri Railway Station is the nearest railway station to yadagirigutta temple. The Yadagiri bus stand has several buses from Hyderabad, Warangal and Nalgonda.
Yadagirigutta Temple Accommodations
Sri Vasavi Kanyakaparameshwari Arya Vaishya Nityanayasatra Sangam.
Sri All India Indian Padmashali Annadana Satram Sangham is there. The old gutta is on the road.
The old Narasimhaswamy Temple
There are two Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy temples in the Yadagiri Gutta Shrine. According to the story, Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy first went to the old Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple and then went on horseback to the temple of the new Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy. These symbols range from the old Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple to the Puthiyala Lakshminarasimha Swamy Temple.
Nearest Places to Visit
Yadagirigutta Temple Timings and Darshan details
|1||4:00 am – 4:30 am||Suprabhatham|
|2||4:30 am – 5:00 am||Bindu Theertham|
|3||5:00 am – 5:30 am||Baala Bhogam|
|4||5:30 am – 6:30 am||Nijaroopa Abhishekam|
|5||6:30 am – 7:15 am||Archana|
|6||7:15 am – 11:30 am||Sarva Darshan|
|7||11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Maharaja Bhogamu|
|8||12:30 pm – 3:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|9||3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Dwarabandhamu|
|10||4:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Special Darshan|
|11||5:00 pm – 7:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|12||7:00 pm – 7:30 pm||Aardhana|
|13||7:30 pm – 8:15 pm||Archana|
|14||8:15 pm – 9:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|15||9:00 pm – 9:30 pm||Maha Nivedana|
|16||9:30 pm – 9:45 pm||Sayanotsavam|
|17||9:45 PM||Temple Closing Time|
Yadagirigutta Archana & Sevas
This Devasthanam has introduced schemes for performance of following poojas with their names and Gothrams of the donor Once in a year as per their choice by utilizing the interest amount only.
1. Sri Swamy vari Saswatha Brahmothsavam 10,116/-
2. Sri Swamy vari Saswatha Kalyanam 6,000/-
3. Sri Swamy vari Saswatha SahasranamaArchana 1,116/-
4. Sri Andal Ammavari Saswatha Nijabhishekam 1,116/-
5. Sri Swamy vari Saswatha Nijabhishekam 1116/-
6. Sri Swamy vari Nitya prasada Vitharana 1116/-
7. Sri Anjaneya Swamy Aku Pooja 2000/-
8. Sri Swamy vari Nitya Nijahishekam 10,116/-
9. Sri Swamy vari Saswatha Nitya SahasranamaArchana 10,116/-
10. Sri Andal Ammavari Saswatha Nitya Archana 10,116/-
11. Sri Andal Ammavari Saswatha Nijabhishekam 10,116/-
12. Sri Anjaneya Swamy vari Shaswatha Archana 10,116/-
13. Sri Swamy vari Annadhanam 1,116/-(and above)
Yadagirigutta Temple Archana & Seva
|Name of the Pooja||Seva Amount|
|Andal Ammavari Abhishekam (Friday)||216/-|
|Laksha Bilwarchana in Sivalayam||250/-|
|Anjaneya Swamy Akupuja (Tuesday)||316/-|
|Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Vratham Timings||500/-|
|Swarna Pushparchana (2 laddus 100 grams)||516/-|
|Shathagatabhishekam (Swathi Nakshatram only)||750/-|
|Sri Sudershana Homam||1,116/-|
|One day Bramhostvam||2,001/-|
|Sri Ammavari Lakshaa Tulasi Archana||2,500/-|
|Three days Bramhostvam||2,516/-|
|Five days Bramhostvam||3,516/-|
How to reach Yadadri Temple?
Address : Yadadri Temple Ghat Rd, Yadagiripally, Gandhi Nagar, Yadagirigutta, Telangana 508115
- Hyderabad to Yadagirigutta is just 62 km. Bus frequency is quite high from Hyd city.
- Temple is 14 Km from Bhongiri Bus station.
- Nearest Airport is at Hyderabad, which 91 km from Temple.
- Temple is 9 km from Raigiri Railway station. Private vehicles are available with good frequency.
- Temple is 62 km from Secunderabad Railway station
Yadagirigutta temple rooms booking, Accomodation
The Devasthanam is having Suffiicient number of Choultries , dormitories and cottages for providing accommodation to the devotees and V.I.P.s including A.C Rooms to stay on the uphill. In the down hill the Devasthanam is having Rooms and halls for staying of the pilgrims. Details are given below
- Total Available Rooms 294
Non-Ac room – 264
AC rooms – 30
- Total available Rooms on down hill 187
Non-Ac room 181
For more details visit the official website : www.yadagiriguttasrilakshminarasimhaswamy.org
You may read also . . .
- Tirupati Balaji Temple
- Kuntala Waterfalls, Distance between Hyderabad to Kuntala Waterfalls
- Bogatha waterfalls, The Niagara of Telangana | Waterfalls in Telangana
- Bhongir Fort Timings
- Facts About Telangana
- Festivals of Telangana
- Telangana songs and writers pdf, Best Lyric Writers | Telangana Results
- Surendrapuri Ticket Cost, Distance between Yadagirigutta to Surendrapuri
- Yadagirigutta Temple Timings, Yadagirigutta temple rooms booking
- Thousand Pillar Temple, How To Reach Thousand Pillar Temple
- Famous Temples in Telangana
- Godavari river, Longest River, River Flow | Telangana Results
- World’s Biggest Lift Irrigation Project, Kaleshwaram Project | Telangana
- kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation project | Largest Project in Telangana
- Mid Manair Reservoir, Dams In India | Telangana Results
- About Mallanna Sagar Project, Telangana Irrgation | Telangana Results
- Nizam Sagar Dam, Dams in India | Telangana Results
- Sriram Sagar Dam 2019, Sriram Sagar Reservoir Water Level | Telangana
- List of dams and reservoirs in Telangana, Dams in India | Telangana results
- Major events in the history of Telangana
- New Districts In Telangana, List of Districts In Telangana
- List of new Telangana Ministers and their Portfolios | Telangana Results
- Upcoming Notifications | Jobs in Telangana
- Upcoming sports in India
- 2019 US Open, 2019 US Open Leaderboard | Telangana Results