Telangana state boundaries and culture
Telangana state boundaries: The Nizam’s rule included the Telangana region, Medak and Warangal division belonging to the state of Hyderabad. Later it became a part of Andhra Pradesh. On June 2, 2014, Telangana emerged as a separate state. The city of Hyderabad continues to be the capital of Telangana.
Telangana state boundaries
The Telangana state boundaries share the north and northwest of Maharashtra with the state of Chhattisgarh in the northeast, to the west in Karnataka and to the east by losing. How did that state come to this state? The name Telangana is derived from the widely spoken Telugu language of the state. In the rest of the state of Hyderabad, there are people who speak Marathi and a special mention of Telangana. How is this culture. The Telangana people also have different cultural traditions of India, including the Persian influence of other countries. This state is a specialty of different cultures. Though Telangana is the southernmost state, some festivals like North India’s Holi are celebrated here.
Telangana – Cultural Sector
The famous writers, poets and other artists such as Bummera Pothan (Srimad Bhagavata Telugu translators) have been named after the state. Some of the regional festivals in Telangana are the Bones, Bathukamma and Sakkakka Salaamma Jathara. Festivals like Dasara, Ganesh Chaturthi and Ugadi are also celebrated here. What are the foods in the state? There are two types of foods in Telangana. Telugu cuisine and Hyderabad cuisine.
Telangana – foods
Telugu cuisines are a variety of spice-flavored flavors, while Hyderabad and other cuisines in Hyderabad cuisine have a mix of Arab, Turkish, and Mughalie cuisine. Telangana Tourism in South India is frequented by tourists in Telangana. Some of them are Charminar, Hussain Sagar, Birlala Mandir and Kundala Waterfalls in Hyderabad, Yadagiri Gutta in Warangal and Saraswati Temple in Basara.
What is the transport system in the state? The state transport system in the state is convenient for travelers and is also easily accessible from other states of India and other countries. The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad is connected to other states of India as well as to other countries by aviation services. Railway and roadways are also ideal for visiting various places in the state.
- Kuntala Waterfalls, Distance between Hyderabad to Kuntala Waterfalls
- Bogatha waterfalls, The Niagara of Telangana | Waterfalls in Telangana
- Bhongir Fort Timings
- Facts About Telangana
- Festivals of Telangana
- Telangana songs and writers pdf, Best Lyric Writers | Telangana Results
- Surendrapuri Ticket Cost, Distance between Yadagirigutta to Surendrapuri
- Yadagirigutta Temple Timings, Yadagirigutta temple rooms booking
- Thousand Pillar Temple, How To Reach Thousand Pillar Temple
- Famous Temples in Telangana
- Godavari river, Longest River, River Flow | Telangana Results
- World’s Biggest Lift Irrigation Project, Kaleshwaram Project | Telangana
- kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation project | Largest Project in Telangana
- Mid Manair Reservoir, Dams In India | Telangana Results
- About Mallanna Sagar Project, Telangana Irrgation | Telangana Results
- Nizam Sagar Dam, Dams in India | Telangana Results
- Sriram Sagar Dam 2019, Sriram Sagar Reservoir Water Level | Telangana
- List of dams and reservoirs in Telangana, Dams in India | Telangana results
- Major events in the history of Telangana
- New Districts In Telangana, List of Districts In Telangana
- List of new Telangana Ministers and their Portfolios | Telangana Results
- Upcoming Notifications | Jobs in Telangana
- Upcoming sports in India
- 2019 US Open, 2019 US Open Leaderboard | Telangana Results