Telangana current affairs | June 2018
Telangana current affairs for the month of June:
- Telangana current affairs | June 2018:Telangana Agriculture Department has received 4 awards. Two different programs in Dilhi have been received by Agriculture Minister Pachmaram Srinivas Reddy, who is the Chief Secretary of the Department, Parthasarathy. The India Today Agri award was announced by India Today for its rapid growth in agriculture. The award was conferred with the Minister of Agriculture, Pocharam Srinivasa Reddy, the co-chairperson of Samithivaya Samiti, MP Gutta Sukendar Reddy and MP Bibi Patil with the Union Agriculture Minister Radhamohan Singh.
- The Telangana State Ministries and Measures Department has been awarded to the Scolch National Award. On 23 June 2018, Delhi received the Inspector Satyanarayana awardee Medchal District. The Department of Minorities and Measures has taken steps to prevent attacks on shops, such as embarrassing prices, fraudulent shops and access to online services.
- The Telangana Municipality has received 22 scratch awards for municipal corporations and municipalities in the state. The municipal authorities received awards at the event held on June 22, 2018 in Delhi.
- More than 3 lakh LDT lights in municipalities have 53.2 MW power, so that Rs. 37.13 crores has been awarded to Schroch.
- Non-Paper Administration, Urban Poverty Alleviation Organization (MEPMA) A survey of state-of-the-art homelessness with advanced technology in the state,
- The 19th National Conference of All India Fingerprint was opened on 21st of June 2018 at the Marri Chenraredi Human Resource Development Corporation in Hyderabad.
- Chief Minister HansrajGangarah Ahir was the chief guests of this seminar.
- The Hansraj Gangaam Companion of finger print equipment was unveiled on this occasion.
- Telangana has won several awards in the awards announced by the Schroch company for municipal and municipal institutions that have brought new innovations across the country.
- The award was presented by Chairman Sameer Kochhar at the 52nd Schroed Conference.
- Circililla Municipal Corporation has been awarded with solid waste management, LED bulbs, new innovations, and ‘Our Cyrillilla Senior Citizen Services Service’.
- The Special Prestigious Award was also awarded to the Cyril.
- Karimnagar Ava in setting up of green and LED bulbs