Golconda Fort Hyderabad is one the best place in Hyderabad. Golconda fort in hyderabad is undoubtedly one of the best architectures in India.
Golconda fort history : Golconda fort built by Quli Qutub Shah. It is built in the year 1143. Golconda was the capital of the Qutub Shahi kings. The walls transmitting voice is the special thing in Golconda Fort. The visit of fort is used to learn about ancient Hyderabad.
Golconda Fort Timings
Golconda Fort of Hyderabad Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Monday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wedesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
How to reach Golconda Fort
11 km from Hyderabad Center. Many buses and taxes available from all parts of Hyderabad.
The Golkonda fort at Hyderabad is around 9 km from Hussain Sagar Lake.
Golconda Fort Sound and Light Show
1st show is in English (on all days in a week)
2nd show is in Telugu (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday), in Hindi (on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
Timings of the golconda fort light show video :
First show is available from November to February at 6:30 PM and March to October- 7 PM.
Second show-November to February at 7:45 PM and March to October at 8:15 PM.
Golconda Fort Sound and Light Show Ticket Counter Timings :
Everyday opens from 5:30 PM onwards.
Golconda Fort Sound and Light Show Ticket cost
The ticket costs INR 140 (adult) and INR 110 (child) for executive class
INR 80 (adult) and INR 60 (child) for normal class.
Best time to visit
September to March is the best time to visit, because of less sunshine.
Hyderabad Golconda Entry Fee
Indians: INR 5,
Foreign Tourists: INR 100
Taramati Baradari resorts operated by Telangana Tourism is neat to the fort. Many Private hotels available nearby to the fort.
Best Tourist Places In Hyderabad
The things to do in hyderabad are,
- Mecca Masjid
- Birla Mandir.
- Ramoji Film City Hyderabad
The above places are the best hyderabad tourist spots. There are number of places near hyderabad to visit in weekends.
You may read also . . .
- Kuntala Waterfalls, Distance between Hyderabad to Kuntala Waterfalls
- Bogatha waterfalls, The Niagara of Telangana | Waterfalls in Telangana
- Bhongir Fort Timings
- Facts About Telangana
- Festivals of Telangana
- Telangana songs and writers pdf, Best Lyric Writers | Telangana Results
- Surendrapuri Ticket Cost, Distance between Yadagirigutta to Surendrapuri
- Yadagirigutta Temple Timings, Yadagirigutta temple rooms booking
- Thousand Pillar Temple, How To Reach Thousand Pillar Temple
- Famous Temples in Telangana
- Godavari river, Longest River, River Flow | Telangana Results
- World’s Biggest Lift Irrigation Project, Kaleshwaram Project | Telangana
- kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation project | Largest Project in Telangana
- Mid Manair Reservoir, Dams In India | Telangana Results
- About Mallanna Sagar Project, Telangana Irrgation | Telangana Results
- Nizam Sagar Dam, Dams in India | Telangana Results
- Sriram Sagar Dam 2019, Sriram Sagar Reservoir Water Level | Telangana
- List of dams and reservoirs in Telangana, Dams in India | Telangana results
- Major events in the history of Telangana
- New Districts In Telangana, List of Districts In Telangana
- List of new Telangana Ministers and their Portfolios | Telangana Results
- Upcoming Notifications | Jobs in Telangana
- Upcoming sports in India
- 2019 US Open, 2019 US Open Leaderboard | Telangana Results