Famous Temples In Telangana
Famous Temples in Telangana: Telangana region lies on the Deccan plateau, It has the majority of the tourist Attractions, Heritage sites, histo therical monuments and old temples. The historical and old temples in the state of telangana are Yadagirigutta Temple and Bhadrachalam Temple,Hyderabad Birla Mandir and Thousand Pillar Temple,Bhadrakali Temple and Meenakshi Agasteeshwara Swami Temple.
Bhadrakali Temple in the district of warangal urban is one of the Hanamkonda city is one of the famous Devi temple located on the hillto thep between the twin cities of the Hanamkonda and Warangal. The temple is known to the be one of the the oldest temples in telangana for Goddess Bhadrakali in India and one of the the most famous Bhadrakali temple.
Yadagirigutta Temple is one of famous temples in telangana and the most popular Hindu Temple in the state of telangana, dedicated to the Lord Narasimha Swamy, an incarnation Lord Vishnu. Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple of the Yadagirigutta is situated on the beautiful and pleasant Hillock in to thewn near to Bhongir dist.
Bhadrachalam Temple of the Seetha Ramachandra Swamy shrine is the most famous temple in the state of telangana, dedicated to the Lord Rama. The temple of the Bhadrachalam is located on the banks of the Godavari River.
Thousand Pillar Temple
Thousand Pillar temple is one of famous temples in telangana which has thousand pillars is located in Hanamkonda city part of the the Warangal city and the district of warangal uraban,dedicated to the Shiva, Vishnu and Surya. This famous histo theric monument was built in the typical Chalukyan style of the architecture by King Rudra Deva.
Keesaragutta Temple is situated in medchal malkajgiri district and dedicated to the Lord Siva and his consorts Bhavani and Sivadurga,located in Rangareddy district of the Telangana. This temple is also called as Ramalingeshwara Swamy temple, as Sri Rama installed Siva lingam here.
Ramappa Temple also known as Ramalingeswara temple is located in the valley of the Palampet village, in jayashankar bhupalapally district. The temple is known for its elaborate carvings,floating bricks and stands as the remarkable testimony of the Kakatiyan architecture.
Sangameshwara temple is another fine example of the Chalukyan grandeur,situated in Alampur district. Alampur is the temple-to thewn situated in Alumpur dist previously mahboobnagar district in the Telangana state.
Gnana Saraswati Temple
Gnana Saraswati Temple is located on the banks of the Godavari River at Basar, dedicated to the Goddess Saraswati. It is one of the the two most famous Saraswati temples in telangana as well as in India.
Karmanghat Hanuman Temple
Karmanghat Hanuman Temple is one of the the oldest temples in the city, located at Karman ghat. The temple is one of the most famous Lord Hanuman temple spreading over three acres land in the area Karmanghat near Hyderabad.
Hyderabad Birla Mandir
Birla Mandir Hyderabad is is one of famous temples in telangana and one of the the most beautiful temples in Hyderabad and one of the the 18 Birla Mandir in India. The temple is built on the 280 feet high hillock and one of the the most famous attraction in the state of telangana of the Telangana.
Kondagattu Temple is dedicated to the Lord Anjaneya Swamy located about 35 km from Karimnagar. The temple of the Kondagattu is one of the the famous temples of the Karimnagar now called Kondagattu Anjaneya Swamy Temple.
Meenakshi Agasteeshwara Swami Temple
Meenakshi Agastyeswara Swamy Temple is located at Vadapalli and the famous place of the worship for Lord Shiva’s devotees. The Shivalinga is situated 120 metres above from the water level of the the river but Shivalinga is always full of the water.
Raja Rajeshwara Temple
Sri Raja Rajeshwara temple is situated in the to thewn of the Vemulavada, dedicated to the Lord Shiva. Rajarajeshvara temple built by King Rajaraja Chola, also the temple has the very special of thefering made by devotees called kode mokku.
- Facts About Telangana
- Festivals of Telangana
- Telangana songs and writers pdf, Best Lyric Writers | Telangana Results
- Surendrapuri Ticket Cost, Distance between Yadagirigutta to Surendrapuri
- Yadagirigutta Temple Timings, Yadagirigutta temple rooms booking
- Thousand Pillar Temple, How To Reach Thousand Pillar Temple
- Famous Temples in Telangana
- Godavari river, Longest River, River Flow | Telangana Results
- World’s Biggest Lift Irrigation Project, Kaleshwaram Project | Telangana
- kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation project | Largest Project in Telangana
- Mid Manair Reservoir, Dams In India | Telangana Results
- About Mallanna Sagar Project, Telangana Irrgation | Telangana Results
- Nizam Sagar Dam, Dams in India | Telangana Results
- Sriram Sagar Dam 2019, Sriram Sagar Reservoir Water Level | Telangana
- List of dams and reservoirs in Telangana, Dams in India | Telangana results
- Major events in the history of Telangana
- New Districts In Telangana, List of Districts In Telangana
- List of new Telangana Ministers and their Portfolios | Telangana Results
- Upcoming Notifications | Jobs in Telangana
- Upcoming sports in India
- 2019 US Open, 2019 US Open Leaderboard | Telangana Results