Ananthagiri Hills are located in Vikarabad district, Telangana, India. Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple is one of the Most Famous Temples in Telangana. It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu is one of the Top attractions in Ananthagiri hills. Ananthagiri is the birthplace of Musi River. It is the most beautiful places for a weekend get away from Hyderabad.
Anathagiri hills are the Best Hill Station in Telangana. These are the best places to visit in Telangana and main water source for Osmansagar and Himayathsagar.
Top Things to do at Ananthagiri
- Trekking, Ananthagiri hills are the Best Places for Trekking in Telangana
- Viewpoint on the hill top
- Ancient caves
- Medieval fort like structures
- Ancient temple
- Ananthagiri forest
Top Attractions at Ananthagiri hills
- Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple is one of the Best Temples in India.
- Standing statue of Lord Hanuman
- Nagasamudram Lake / Kotpally Reservoir, 17 km from Padmanabha Temple
- Lush green jungle
- Jungle trail
- Small rivulets
- Beautiful streams
Near by places to visit
- Bugga Rameshwaram Temple
- Telangana Tourism’s Hairtha Resort available at Ananthagiri Hills. Cost of Hairtha Resort is INR 1500 per day
- Private resorts like Deccan Trails are available
Best Time to visit Ananthagiri
- October – March.
Ananthagiri Padmanabha Swamy Temple Timings
- Morning 5 am to 1 pm
- Afternoon 3 pm to 8.30 pm
How to reach Ananthagiri hills
- 10 km from Vikarabad,
- 48 km from Sangareddy Bus Stand,
- 90 km from Hyderabad
- Vikarabad Railway Staion is the Nearest Railway Station to ananthagiri hills. It is 6 km from ananthagiri hills.
- Around 85 km from Secunderabad Railway Station.
- Rajiv Gandhi International airport is the Nearest Airport to ananthagiri hills.